Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time for a change

You know what, what the heck, maybe i'll work on writing more. It's good for the soul. A few random things...

-I watched Must Love Dogs for the first time tonight. I found myself creating a blog in the middle of it...

-I LOVE The Notebook. I love the way it makes me feel. I hate the sobbing the ensues at the end, but I love the story of love conquering all!

-I feel like i'm at a strange point in my life. I've been married now for just shy of 4 years, not ready for kids yet, and kind of feel like i'm in a holding cell. Obviously that's the next step and believe me, it's the one people ask about plenty. Just not ready yet, but some day...For now, i want to keep enjoying Brandon and I.

-I'm a love sick fool!

-I sometimes think that a camera should be following my every move and filming for a reality show. I also sometimes act differently when I'm by myself because of this. Then I wake up and realize how absolutely ridiculous it is, but then still kind of hope for it! Ha!

-Apparently I need therapy...

-I was going to title this blog "what the hell" but then when I really read it out loud, it doesn't sound like me. Any time I try to say a cuss word, it doesn't fit. It's like cuss words weren't made to come out of my mouth. It would be like you singing opera to speak in regular sentences. But I do know when you're being a bitch so you better get outta my **cking way...see what I mean, doesn't fit.

-I'm on a personal weight loss journey. I've decided this is the year that I have to lose weight. I'm 27, I shouldn't weigh what I currently way, ever and certainly not in my 20's! I've gained 25 lbs since my wedding. Gross...but improving every day!

Okay, feeling better for the evening.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogspot. it's the cool place to be. :-)

    ps. i love must love dogs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete