Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weigh in Day

I will preface this by saying that i've felt pretty cruddy most of the week finally went to the doctor yesterday. Just as I suspected, I have strep throat. I didn't feel like eating but knew that I needed to get my points in each day so I stuck with it. I only got the exercise 3 times and that was earlier in the week but when i did it, i gave 100%.

I'm down 2.4 this week for a total of 15.2 pounds lost after 12 full weeks on the program. I know that some of that weight is catch up weight from last week. I started last week so I was probably retaining a little bit of water. I'm excited about the results and this loss will help give me more momentum. I can do this, I WILL do this, and when I finally reach my goal weight it will be sweet, sweet victory!!!

1 comment: