Monday, February 2, 2009

Call me crazy

I thought Jennifer Hudson did a wonderful rendition of The Star Spangled Banner. The control she has of her voice is amazing. I don't remember her being that good on American Idol at all, but she is very talented. I really wish I could win the Bahama/Atlantis trip from Kidd Kraddick. I would love to go and I would enjoy seeing Kelly Clarkson. I feel like i've been with her since the beginning. (well since the first AI- not all the stuff before that).

I've really been wanting some cowboy boots. There were so many cute ones this weekend at Billy Bob's and I think they're adorable with summer dresses (some, not all). I think when I hit half way to my weight goal that I will reward myself with a pair. Maybe they'll help me keep shuffling on to reach the end! Brandon and I are planning on learning how to country dance this year. It's so much fun to watch the twirling and whisking around. I would LOVE to learn how to do that.

2 comments:

  1. you may have heard by now but the reason she sounded so good was because it was pre-recorded. i figured as much - stupid producers. you would look super cute in cowboy boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard! I was wondering but that totally makes sense!

    ReplyDelete