Sunday, February 15, 2009

Irresistible!

Ir⋅re⋅sist⋅i⋅ble 

–adjective
1.
not resistible; incapable of being resisted or withstood: an irresistible impulse.
2.
lovable, esp. calling forth feelings of protective love: an irresistible puppy.
3.
enticing; tempting to possess: an irresistible necklace. –noun
4.
an irresistible person or thing.



Brandon brought me some roses yesterday. Roses are my absolute favorite flower and forever will be. I love flowers any way, and think all types are beautiful, but roses really do it for me. Lexi seemed to think that daddy brought her roses. She's not supposed to get on the tables but from the ground she could see these perfect red "bundles" of joy with little leaves of purple and yellow poking out to the sides. I bet in her mind, she thought, this is the best day ever!! I left the room for just a short minute and she had already started to indulge in the irresistible greatness of the roses. I had to take some pictures because she's just so darn cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment