Monday, February 9, 2009

Deep clean

I did a deep clean on the apartment this weekend and it's hard for me to do because I don't like the place. But since I'm there for another 6 months, it was definitely over due. I slaved away scrubbing on my hands and knees (at least it helped me get some frustration out) and trying to keep Lexi off the mopped floors and when it was all done, I loved how it looked. I do this every time. I ask myself why I can't maintain this. It would be so easy. I could dedicate myself to cleaning 1 room a day that would take maybe 10-20 minutes depending on the amount of stuff to dust. That would make my life so much easier and I would be happier about the place. It sounds so easy in theory and I have no idea how 2 people and a small cat can create such a mess but we definitely can. I'm going to work on keeping it up. Again, it shouldn't be difficult, but I know how I am! "Oh I'll do it on Saturday" Then I end up working, or have somewhere to be and it doesn't get done. This would solve that!!! I would never have to spend all day cleaning again! At least not in my small square feet of space!

No comments:

Post a Comment