Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hunger Bug

It's 12:10 and I just finished lunch. I had a sandwich I made with wheat bread, deli roast beef, piece of fat free cheese and mustard. I also had a reduced Sodium chicken soup at hand AND a clementine! When I write it all out it sounds like i've eaten tons but I'm still crazy hungry today! (I didn't list out breakfast) I've got some apples and carrots to hold me over until dinner where I will be feasting on Chick Fil A since Brandon is closing yet again. I haven't had chick fil a in a while and I saved up "points" to go and enjoy something yummy but reasonable!

I'm expecting to see a decent loss this Saturday (between 1-2 lbs) so that I can stay on target with my goal of losing 7 lbs per month. The goal was initially 5 but since I exceeded that my first month, I figured why not reach for more. I didn't quite hit 7 in January but was only .2 shy and I think I can make up for that this week. Only 31 lbs to my goal weight! If I can lose 7 lbs a month, I will be ready in 5 more months, that's the end of June!! I hope I stick with it and don't get burned out. I'm taking it slow and cooking things I enjoy and that aren't a burden so that I can work on making this a lifetime change, not just for now.

I am excited about my cheat dinner at Monica's Aca y Alla this Saturday night! I will enjoy some queso with some great friends and may even spring and get a marg. instead of wine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment