Tuesday, February 17, 2009

no words

Amazing Grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch, like me

I once was lost
but now am found
was blind, but now I see


I'm continually amazed at the blessings God brings in to our lives. Even when I fall, He's always there picking me up, as long as I ask. He never fails, His love never ends, even when I don't listen or take the time to learn, He shows me that I am priceless. He teaches me through His word, He teaches me through those around me, and He teaches me in the silence. In the depths of my soul. I fall short more often than not and I put other things before Him (shamefully) often, but I'm always welcomed in. The compatibility Brandon and I have on all levels is a daily reminder of the hand of God. I love him so much and he consistently shows me and tells me that he loves me. He meets a majority of my worldly needs and I'm so happy we have each other forever!

I know, mushy, but I can't hold it in. He's growing in his life as well and reminds me to "be still" and encourages me to trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment