Saturday, February 28, 2009

8 weeks and 12 lbs. lighter!

Week 8 of Weight Watchers is officially over. That's 2 months of staying on plan and sticking to this new way of eating which I've grown to love. It's just eating healthy, no gimmicks. So today at weight in I was down 1.4 lbs and that puts my total weight loss so far at 12 pounds! I'm feeling really great about this!

This is an average of 1.5 lbs. lost per week. Obviously i didn't lose that much every week. Sometimes it was less, sometimes it was more but that's a healthy weight loss per week which signifies that I'm doing this correctly. I'm excited to see what another 8 weeks may bring me! My goal is to hit 20 lbs in another 8 weeks. I've got 8 pounds to go and that's an average of 1 lb per week. That's attainable and I hope that I can also exceed that. I do know that realistically, the amount of weight loss will dwindle down the longer I do this and that's why I'm setting my goal at 1 lbs per week. It's manageable and it's realistic.

So, I hope that on the last week in April, i'm able to type in here that I've lost 20 lbs since Jan. 3rd. That's what going to keep driving me to continue on!

1 comment: